Gild your Look with Gold Shadow, Extensions, Pink Ombre

Monday, August 17, 2009

Bon Jour!

I am starting my blog by saying how much I am looking forward to seeing the new movie, Julie and Julia tomorrow with my Mother. I remember Julia Child's cooking program from 1963 when I was only 4 years old and just beginning my lifelong ambitions to be as much like my heros as possible . I am certain I will be inspired to create impressive dishes. Julia Child actually attended Cordon Bleu cooking school in France, bringing their secrets to America. I can attest that everything in France tastes delicious, even the food on Air France!
Incidentally, the Cordon Bleu has a website and a boutique! http://www.cordonbleu.edu/


2 comments:

  1. Dear Athena, Always remember my comment, "If I can't spell it or pronounce it I'm not going to eat it." Some folks love to eat food that defies logic, like snails. I used to break them open and fish with the critters when I was a child. The fish loved them but not me...the name Escargot even sounds bad. Hope you do well with your blog. love daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. To my sweetheart & loving wife Athena,

    You’re the best cook I have ever known, and I am very confident that your skills in the kitchen far exceed most women world wide in the house hold. I believe you could make most any dish taste great. Your very health conscience and I am thankful and proud of you. Way to go, darling! You deserve so much more that you ever had in the past and I am sure God is and will bless you exceedingly. Now enjoy your new pc & printer, & your books! I love you, always!

    You’re Husband,

    Keith Creamer

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments on this blog entry.

My album