Gild your Look with Gold Shadow, Extensions, Pink Ombre

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Todd Allen "Mr. Panama City Beach" performs Elvis Show weekly at The Breakers

http://www.toddallenshow.com/index.html

The great Elvis impersonator Todd Allen Herendeen and his beautiful blonde wife, Angel, go to our church now at The Oasis Worship Center on Front Beach Road in Panama City (the site of the old Ocean Opry). He recently sang "How Great Thou Art" for the service, but somehow we missed it by not being in church that day. So, here's a Valentine's Day-Month idea for my husband and me...to go hear him perform at the "All Todd" show on Panama City Beach at GULF WORLD MARINE PARK on Tuesday, February 15 at 7:30 p.m.!
His wife told me that he performs every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday at THE BREAKERS. The link to his special website is
http://www.toddallenshow.com/index.html and I'm posting a gadget on this blog so that you can look up performance schedules.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on this blog entry.

My album