Gild your Look with Gold Shadow, Extensions, Pink Ombre

Friday, October 30, 2009

This Blog Has a New Name! The Essential Heiress (tm)


It suddenly came to me after creating my "you might be an heiress if...The Essential Heiress Quiz." We are ALL essentially heiresses, created by Almighty God, and if we believe in his Son, then Heiresses of all He has made.
The Essential Heiress is a title that has some humor in it as well. You don't have to have a trust fund or have gobs of money. And it means that it is essential to stay involved in life, not just your own life, but the lives of others.
If you are a subscriber or casual visitor, you may not have to do anything to stay connected to this blog. I do hope and pray you are enjoying reading about the topics I am covering. I only write about what I am passionate about. And if that strikes a spiritual cord within you as well, then we are BOTH "Essential Heiresses."//

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments on this blog entry.

My album